Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NADAVER

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ArKyH

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Only with BFDB System

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2 months ago.

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Linked Account

Any additional comments you would like to add? I BOUGHT 2 NEW ACCOUNTS, AND BOTH WAS BANKED BY THE REASON BINDING ACCOUNT.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

It's doesn't matter how many accounts you buy, once you are banned for hacking the ban is linked to you permanently. Your only chance is to appeal with BF4DB, but as long as they have you banned we will not be welcoming you onto any of our servers .

Eu tentei, eles nem sequer me deram a chance de apelar. mas o engraçado é que por que eles não avisam que no futuro poderia ser banido por ter uma conta antiga banida ... isso é um golpe contra o consumidor ..

Sorry for the comment. But I did not use a hack, I'm Brazilian. I have no idea where the hacker is down for the game I've always loved. I was hacked by playing in a Lan House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back