Appealing my ban

ScottishBattleAxe

Donator
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ScottishBattleAx

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** June 1, 2018. 10:43 PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Typo/accidental racial slur. Please review chat log. The player called JezusChristo said hi to me in chat. I tried to quickly reply saying hi, but accidentally typed "hi jewzus"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I corrected my naming of him instantly but the auto ban kicked me.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I played last night just fine, but when I try to join the server this morning I get a new error:

Code:
ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'ScottishBattleAx' ... Prior Kick/Ban

It looks like PunkBuster is somehow banning me due to the prior ban I had (the one that was lifted-see above). Is this something you can assist with or help? Thanks

FYI - I'm still not sure if TBG is able to take any action to resolve this, but I have put a ticket in with punkbuster requesting their ban/flag to be lifted. It seems weird that PB would override what TBG did.

It is something on our end, not PBBans. The tool we use is older. Sometimes we have to remove the ban an extra time for it to stick. You should be good to go.

The PB ban has kicked in again, I'm getting the same error the last 2 nights:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'ScottishBattleAx' ... Prior Kick/Ban"

Could you maybe try lifting it again and fingers crossed it sticks?

Thanks

Last edited:
Actually, I'm still getting the same error. I'll try tomorrow. Not sure if it's one of those things that needs a little time to take effect?

"
ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'ScottishBattleAx' ... Prior Kick/Ban
"

Checked the control panel again and the ban isn't listed. However our antiquated systems for BF3/4 sometimes lag or don't take and requires further action by a Founder.

Back