Appealing my ban

Don Dino

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Dino_sp

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ## (Map: seine crossing)

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 20/05/2018 3:00am aprox

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I do not know

Any additional comments you would like to add? Several players cheated, ask who wanted to ban, I saw a player fly on the map and when the player was notified, they banned me. (My English is very bad, I apologize) Google translator.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

May 21, 2018 12:25:23 am M1dn1ght_R4mbl3r report cheater, go COD cheater ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Your last chat may have triggered an automatic ban for racial slur by accident - M1dn1ght

A head admin will review to see if this was the cause.

Lifted yours and the other guy who tried to type M1dn1ght_R4mbl3r.

Last edited:
Thank you for answering. I'm still banned, I can't play.

Again I apologize for everything that happened, I saw flying players on the map and I thought they were cheats, I saw my obligation to accuse the server but something went wrong...

Dude its a phrase that the filter bans for. It's just a thing trust me every time I type anything with ing at the end I double check it. Mostly because we flame the shit out of each other for it.

Can't lift what I can't see unfortunately. Looks like it's removed on NFO and I can't access the console through Rcon. Did you update pb after removing?

Yeah, I just ran it again. Maybe it's just taking time to update.

the punkbuster is updated, I do not understand what happens
"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Dino_sp' ... Prior Kick/Ban"

I'm still banned? I'm sorry to bother you with this problem

I can already play thanks for helping me. I apologize again for everything that happened, see you in btf3 and btf5

Back