Appealing my ban

chance_louisiana

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Chance_Louisiana

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Battlefield 3 / Battlefield 2 Maps | No Lag

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4-21-2018 -- 4:52PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was trying to write "what is the meaning of life" but i must have spelled "meaning" wrong

Any additional comments you would like to add? Another player in the server told me what I was banned for. I had no idea, otherwise

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Apr 21, 2018 4:44:58 pm "@trinigladiatrr, what is the meaning of life?" ! BATTLEFIELD 3 / BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

It was hos name that triggered it. I confirmed your chat. Lifted!

Banned trinigladiatrr until he changes his name.

Hello,

Formerly known as trinigladiatrr (Trinidad is the country I was born in, and Gladiatrr is self-explanatory, hence trinigladiatrr). I changed my name to lethalgreen204 as recommended. Could I be unbanned now?

Thank you.

You might need to fill out a ban appeal and a screenshot or link as well

I wanted to play on your servers this morning.. not trying to be impatient but looks like others who have appealed after I did have had their cases looked at and settled..

Greetings,

We all have lives outside of of games. We will get to it when we can I assure you. =)

Thank you for your patience.

Excellent. Back in and it feels good.

By any chance, could one of you admins remove the pic I uploaded now that this is settled?

Thanks again!!

Back