Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhon_Conners

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Jhon_Conners

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ! TBGCLAN.COM | # # OPERATION LOCKER - ALL WEAPONS - STATS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1/10/2018 around 7:10 PM Central

Admin that banned you (If you remember) The chat filter

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Said why do you use gas, i dont like being a jew

Any additional comments you would like to add?
It has been about a week (8 days) since my ban (and ban appeal) and I am already feeling the dread of being banned. The tbgclan locker server is the only conq large 24/7 locker server that is out, since whg shut down (rip)
This server was really the only server that I liked to play on and really wish to be unbanned. As I said in my previous appeal, in my mind it was only a joke and was meant to be taken that way, was never used as an insult or what not. It will not happen again.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player

I am sorry we dont lift bans for these types of offences.

We have a metro server you can try.

@matt The rules say "deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED" It doesn't really mention one time offenses... Is there any way the ban could be lifted?

It clearly states we don't tolerate racism. Sorry, but this will not be lifted on this server.

Okay are you guys so sensitive that you can't even sense a fucking joke anymore?
"Racism"
"RACISM"
ITS CALLED A JOKE
Get that through your thick fucking skull.

Or, if you can't comprehend a simple fucking concept, here's a dictionary to help you out.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/joke?s=t

Okay are you guys so sensitive that you can't even sense a fucking joke anymore?
"Racism"
"RACISM"
ITS CALLED A JOKE
Get that through your thick fucking skull.

Or, if you can't comprehend a simple fucking concept, here's a dictionary to help you out.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/joke?s=t

I don’t think you get it. It’s our house rules. You don’t like it, feel free to go to another server.

Oh and have a nice day.

- GhstOps6

Logically, You used a deliberate slur as a "joke" that's not permitted.

We pay for these servers not you so we can enforce our rules the way it should be.

I'll throw you a bone there are other locker servers in the U.S do your search and you will find them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back