Appealing my ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceZ

BANNED
BANNED
Hi!

I tried to join your Silk Road server, i haven't played BF4 in about 8 months.
I don't remeber why i was banned. I play on Silk Road servers alot.
My best vehicle is bomber, so i don't undersrtand what i did on your Silk Road server?
Was it because i camped on D flag?
I had to camp to get the bomber.
Username: thevuk

Last edited:
I can't find 'thevuk'
What is the message you get when trying to join? (we don't have a Silk Road server now)
EDIT-Silk Road was not in my favorites...:(

Last edited:
Same server as before with a different title and map. You are and will still be banned from based on your history of racist comments in chat.

Same server as before with a different title and map. You are and will still be banned from based on your history of racist comments in chat.

So i am banned on all TBG servers? I used to be able to logg in on other TBG servers/maps in BF4, except the one i made one bad joke on (Lockers). Is the Silkroad server the former Lockers server? So the Lockers server is gone now?

No. Just that one.

The locker server still exists.

So why am i banned on Silk Road server, if i got banned on the dedicated Lockers server?
I can gurantee you that i will not make any jokes again. I will not even type "hello" in chat.
Is there anything i can do to get acess to the Silk Road server? Can i get a second chance?
I would like to know what i did on the Silk Road server? I am totally confused right now.
Please explain this to me so that i understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back