Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geovany

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Geova7

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Final Stand Battlefield 4

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11:00 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. asking a question

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

2,600+ connects to that server. You are a regular so know exactly what it means. You even commented on it when the other player got banned for it.

2,600+ connects to that server. You are a regular so know exactly what it means. You even commented on it when the other player got banned for it.

Im very sorry Irish, im always playing on that specific server for long long time ago, its my favorite server, and this is the first time this happens to me, English is not my primary language and there are many English words I do not understand, after I got banned I realize the kind of dumb question I asked, did not know the meaning of the word at the moment, really sorry it wont happen again!

You are right. It won't happen again. The ban will remain indefinitely. One more 'mistake' and the ban will be extended to all servers.
You are right. It won't happen again. The ban will remain indefinitely. One more 'mistake' and the ban will be extended to all servers.

Iguanidon im very sorry, already explained what happened I play most of the time on that server, can you give me one more opportunity, for the kind of mistake I made.

Im very sorry Irish, im always playing on that specific server for long long time ago, its my favorite server, and this is the first time this happens to me, English is not my primary language and there are many English words I do not understand, after I got banned I realize the kind of dumb question I asked, did not know the meaning of the word at the moment, really sorry it wont

Please tell me you guys looked at this guy? Geova7 is the embodiment of a good sport and has nothing but good sportsmanship, any time I've played with him. If anything, I've teased him and he's been very respectful. I've never heard the slightest racial thing from him. If you are you truly against racist BS in game, which I love, you need to look into the context to be sure you're not banning the good guy! Geova7 is the good guy you hope to have on your server. He's been my enemy in game, but as I got to know him personally, he's proven to be one of he best sports you could ever hope to have in a game. You should not ban him because he asks questions about english, yet encourage his good behavior because he is such an asset to the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back