Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DartsBader

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* DartsBader23

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ### TBGCLAN.COM | OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS # #

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 5:50 PM CST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) AutoAdmin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I SAID J**

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Unless I'm misunderstanding and this was typed by mistake or in error of another word then you know the drill.
upload_2017-9-19_19-21-26.png

No truthfully that was the word I meant to type. I am owning up to my mistake. I'm 10th on this server, I have been around a long time.

I can accept my ban, but thought I should at least try.

WTF, this fella is back playing on Lockers tonight. What happened to his permanent ban?

I just banned him again, if something has changed and this was lifted for some reason, I wasn't aware. Please advise.

Last edited:
so I asked a senior member if they could have a look at my ban and they told me my name was not on the list.

I ignored it for a couple weeks, then what the heck, tried to log in again. Lo and behold it let me on. I have been squadding up and playing with Fast for the last 2 weeks.

Also, NONE of you looked up the chat history to actually see the context of my wording.

Perhaps something got lost in translation, but as far as I can see, it's all in this thread already. Your appeal was denied, you accepted that it was permanent and said your goodbyes. I don't see why this should be revisited, we don't even make exceptions for TBG admins. I don't see why this should be opened up and rehashed all over again.

Joe, your distaste for me is why you're revisiting it. If you didn't care who I was, you would have forgotten my name a long time ago.

This is nothing personal, two other admins asked me about your status as soon as I joined the server. I've treated your appeal promptly and professionally and explained why I rebanned you, you're just projecting your own feelings onto me. To me, you're just another player who dropped a racial slur, so please get over yourself and stop trying to make this personal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back