Appealing my ban

HitManPHXX

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* HitManPHXX

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## TBGclan.com - NAVAL STRIKE/WATER MAPS| NO LAG | STATS # #

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** approx. 10:30pm cst

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. racial slur...

Any additional comments you would like to add? i was typing to a player named "woodjw" and when i typed out woodjw somehow i must have hit the e and w making it a racial slur. it was a complete accident . thank you for your time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

This happened on 09-16-2017.

i play in this server almost exclusively and have attained the rank of 7th over the last year or so.. it was a complete accident on my fat fingers part.... thank you for your time in this matter

Woodlejw

Could have been playing at the time... His only chat from that night.

Sep 16, 2017 11:59:36 pm only way ## TBGclan.com - NAVAL STRIKE/WATER MAPS| NO LAG | STATS # # #
Sep 16, 2017 9:09:53 pm wow nice ## TBGclan.com - NAVAL STRIKE/WATER MAPS| NO LAG | STATS # # #

Giving you the benefit of the doubt on this. Lifted.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt on this. Lifted.

thank you.. I don't know how to do a battle report... I appreciate it as it was an honest accident. I used to run and operate.... spawnpointdotcoms admin,ban appeals and server side operations for Counter-Strke PHXX for many many years.... I know better then to use racial slurs for any reason... unless my fat fingers ever make it an issue you wont see me doing this.

thank you again for your time in this matter and I apologize for any inconvenience.

[PHXX]HitMan

Last edited:
ok so I played most the evening and night last night... cant get back in today... can anyone take a look at this it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back