Appealing my ban

Th3Psmkk

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* th3psmkk

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 15/09/2017 4:00

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. punkbuster say by slur ! but unique thing i said is --- That noobs have nightmares about last round !!! After 5 sec have been banned

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

problably have been baned because in word Nightmares is the letters "NIG"

I saw here in the forum 1 case similar to my at the moment dont understood why have been baned

It does look like a typo, but I also noticed that you are extremely toxic. I looked at 6 pages of your chat history where all you do is call people noobs and fags CONSTANTLY. A head admin will look after this, but your comments in game need to change before you get a ban for your terrible attitude towards other players.

Last edited:
Hello the ban was removed , last night I play normaly and close the game normaly , tonight when I'm going join server im banned again ! ???

Having re-occurrence of previous bans showing back up lately. Removed again!

Removed via NFO and updated ban file. No clue why these keep coming back on our end. Sorry!

no problem it's just boring for me and for you to always be asking to remove him

Back