Appealing my ban

Mommasalien

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Mommasalien

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9/9/2017 TIME : 12:41:41

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Alterdancer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was playing on Operation Metro 64 man sever with my friend v3po and he told me i got banned for "Impossible Score/KDA" which doesn't make sense at all considering im not cheating? And looking at my stats on the BF3 website dont seem to be good either? I mean 403 score per min with a 20.6% weapon Accuracy isn't good right?

Any additional comments you would like to add? I think ive played on this sever for like 3 days now and it's the only one with really good map rotation pls boss

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I'll gladly download Team Speak if that would be easier for ya'll

I find it interesting that you are apparently taking actions to lower your HSK as it was 58.33% at 1:45 today when I banned you (fairplay247.com screenshot), and now magically it has fallen to 53.8%

mommasalien%20bf3%20hsk_zpsjbf0ogxi.jpg

I find it interesting that you are apparently taking actions to lower your HSK as it was 58.33% at 1:45 today when I banned you (fairplay247.com screenshot), and now magically it has fallen to 53.8%

mommasalien%20bf3%20hsk_zpsjbf0ogxi.jpg

Well yeah? I played a little bit more on different severs and just played? I don't understand why you are trying to find reason to accuse me of cheating?? I can live stream to prove to you that i'm not cheating.. Plus i'm not *actively* trying to lower my HSK. I understand that you are just doing your job but i am a decent player? And it hasn't *magically fallen* i am a human and i do miss shots?

Well yeah? I played a little bit more on different severs and just played? I don't understand why you are trying to find reason to accuse me of cheating?? I can live stream to prove to you that i'm not cheating.. Plus i'm not *actively* trying to lower my HSK. I understand that you are just doing your job but i am a decent player? And it hasn't *magically fallen* i am a human and i do miss shots?
Another thing is that im just now picking up the medic class so im not actively aiming for the head opposed to the sniper class where a shot to the head is a 1 shot kill

Ban appeals are not instant and, many times, are reviewed internally. Please allow to for us to review this.

Please do not PM anyone about your appeal. We will get to it when we can. This is being reviewed.

Was i banned again??? Or is something on my end?

Attachments

• Banned again..PNG
    Banned again..PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Back