Appealing my ban

trusting_christ

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* trusting_christ

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** AIR MAPS BASE MAPS CONQUEST

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** ABOUT A WEEK AGO

Admin that banned you (If you remember) NEVER NEW I WAS BANNED, NEVER HAD ANY OTHER WARNINGS

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I SHOT DOWN TBG MBR WITH JET & LOCK MISSILES, HE/SHE WERE ALMOST MIDWAY TO MAP, NO OTHER WARNINGS GIVEN

Any additional comments you would like to add? PUNKBUSTER IS KICKING ME; I REMEMBER A TGB MBR ACCUSING ME OF B.R., I WASN'T BASE RAPING IN MY JET AFTER I SHOT HIM DWN, I WASN'T RESPECTFULLY AND IT WAS ON THE CASPAIN BDR MAP, IM CONFUSED!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I've no idea why the server / punkbuster has banned me, honestly! I don't believe the TBG member I mentioned which did warned me, banned me. He stated it once and I respectfully disagreed once, but I was respectful. However all of that took place on a different map altogether, Caspain Border. So I'm ignorant why PB won't let me play on the server.

Back