Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Identified

Ethinic words & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted,false positives for example. Donations for ban lift not offered

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Identifyaspussy

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ### TBGCLAN.COM | OPERATION LOCKER 24/7 | ALL WEAPONS NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7/8/17 630 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Probably looked suspicious because its a new account and i had like an 11 KD

Any additional comments you would like to add? This is my smurf account and i play with SLF. They know i dont cheat and i can give you the link to my main account.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

It's the weekend, please give it some time.

List all your aliases please. I already know them but would like you to list all that you have used in the past 4 years. Thanks

Black0ut_o3o, Ravic and variations of that name. Other than those i honestly dont know any others

Well, you have a ban on Pbbans under alias Black0ut_o3o (screenshot below) and you have two bans on BF4DB https://bf4db.com/player/1871273252 & https://bf4db.com/player/807686154

So my reason to ban you was fair. We also stream to Pbbans.

I've also been in communication with other gaming communities and they have banned you too.

And sounds as if you are no longer a SLF member, known as Ravic

78567e349eed369c0ce04648a69f5add-89725521.png

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back