Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESF-hockey

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ESF-hockey

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Unknown

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Unknown

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Possibly due to a disagreement with a server admin according to ban message, but that's about the extent of what I remember. I don't recall a ban -- only a kick.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have checked the chat logs, the server usage history, and can't find the reason for the ban -- I would like to appeal based on the length of time between when I was approximately banned and today.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I've checked the chat logs across all servers.

I had a very strong disagreement with one of the admins over the patch notes from what I remember. It was stupid, puerile, and pointless. And ultimately, it was a waste of time arguing over petty things. I do not recall a ban -- but I do recall the kick. However, I do not remember the name of the administrator who applied the kick.

Also, how do I remove my picture from the forums?

You have literally dozens of comments on Reddit and Youtube slandering TBG clan and their servers and now suddenly you want to be unbanned because they have a 24/7 Naval Strike server?

You even went after me in a long chain of arguements because I play on TBG servers here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefiel..._owning_a_server_means_you_own_everythinggot/

The worst of this is that you know why you were banned, it's on your YouTube when you got kicked from a Lockers match. I have no doubt you are a legit player but you could have appealed then to show that your stats are clean but instead you've spent months (from what I've seen on Reddit) raging against the machine.

EVEN worse is your stats were reviewed a few days ago and you were deemed clean by @Snakebabies :

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.44856/

Hopefully the admins can review this and take it into consideration.

You have literally dozens of comments on Reddit and Youtube slandering TBG clan and their servers and now suddenly you want to be unbanned because they have a 24/7 Naval Strike server?

You even went after me in a long chain of arguements because I play on TBG servers here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefiel..._owning_a_server_means_you_own_everythinggot/

The worst of this is that you know why you were banned, it's on your YouTube when you got kicked from a Lockers match. I have no doubt you are a legit player but you could have appealed then to show that your stats are clean but instead you've spent months (from what I've seen on Reddit) raging against the machine.

EVEN worse is your stats were reviewed a few days ago and you were deemed clean by @Snakebabies :

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.44856/

Hopefully the admins can review this and take it into consideration.

My opinion of TBG was based on the fact that I was banned and for no known reason. Ultimately, that video got me unbanned by whoever was administrating the server at the time -- literally hours later after it was posted. I played on TBG for months afterwards, and then a ban was implemented for unknown reasons. If the ban was attributed to that, then my appeal applies to that original ban -- but as far as I am concerned, it is not the reason I'm appealing today.

Should add that the video DarwinMoss is referencing is over two years old.

Please do not post on the ban appeal unless it is yours. Take any concerns you have up in private message. Thank you.

He is banned from all and I find it very pertinent that darwin posted that link because it is important to know what type of individual we are letting back into the server.

Me personally I despise those that run off like cowards to "reddit" "BL" because they can't own up and appeal a ban like a mature individual.

Quite possible you were banned for that very reason I dont know. The head admin that banned you is actually no longer a member but still doesn't change the outcome, you need to provide a VERY good reason why we should lift this ban.

@ESF-hockey are you appealing a ban? (can you join TBG servers?) or is this a gripe over a kick?
Yes, I'm appealing a ban.

As Darwin mentioned, there were extenuating circumstances leading to a ban about two years ago that were lifted, but the reason for the ban isn't clear. If it's related to the original one, it does not follow as I was unbanned originally.

He is banned from all and I find it very pertinent that darwin posted that link because it is important to know what type of individual we are letting back into the server.

Me personally I despise those that run off like cowards to "reddit" "BL" because they can't own up and appeal a ban like a mature individual.

Quite possible you were banned for that very reason I dont know. The head admin that banned you is actually no longer a member but still doesn't change the outcome, you need to provide a VERY good reason why we should lift this ban.
I actually had an account on here that appealed the original one, and it was lifted. Then it was banned, the profile, access to the server, everything. So I'm a little confused by your insinuation that I'm a coward, when I posted on Reddit specifically to get the issue raised that the bans have to stop -- as you can see, one of the Battlelog administrators / developers responded to me about the problem and admitted that the R11 patch kind of tied the hands of ranked server admins.

I actually had an account on here that appealed the original one, and it was lifted. Then it was banned, the profile, access to the server, everything. So I'm a little confused by your insinuation that I'm a coward, when I posted on Reddit specifically to get the issue raised that the bans have to stop -- as you can see, one of the Battlelog administrators / developers responded to me about the problem and admitted that the R11 patch kind of tied the hands of ranked server admins.
So you bitch and moan to mommy cuz daddy said no? Dude, find some other servers to play on....this ban will stay. thread locked.

So I'm a little confused by your insinuation that I'm a coward, when I posted on Reddit specifically to get the issue raised

Stop right there. You go on reddit to get issue "raised"? Do you really think you are raising an issue on reddit? Reddit is well known for "cowards" to name and shame that's all there is to it and quite frankly does 0 harm to us. In fact it only boosts our popularity because they decide to check out the servers themselves increasing traffic.
And I have seen what Darwin (a regular not a member) is referring. You made it a mission to slander TBG on multiple occasions and now you want back in? How does that work?
That's something we do not appreciate nor welcome. If I was in your place I would understand and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back