Appealing my ban

Sithral

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SYM-SIthral-LoB

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan.com | CONQUEST ALL 31 BF4 MAPS #1 | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** I dont know ... just tried joinning and was banned

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Dont know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for No clue, just says "banned by an admin"

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Nope still banned:
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: You were banned by an admin.
http://i.imgur.com/FALwbgn.png

I was never banned on bf4db, someone reported me ... but it was closed for no proof.

from logs

Banned: SYM-Sithral-LoB (Source: bf4db ) Please check with BF4DB.

it appears they dismissed the allegations, please get something in writing from them that it is okay to add you to our whitelist.

upload_2015-9-7_13-18-46.png

It... says Closed (no proof of cheating). What other writing do I need?

on their forums, just have it in writing that it's okay for us to whitelist you.

Just to be clear here... I was banned because someone (with no proof) reported me. Then bf4db closed the report, again with no proof of hacking. Now I need to proof that I was not hacking by posting on their forms saying that I was not hacking? Why should I need to do anything? There is ZERO proof of me hacking what so ever.

mmm sure i would say you have a point we want in writing so that we can keep as reference but since you insist I'll add you to the whitelist without this confirmation.

We dont really want to circumvent their system unless they say it's OKAY. You understand that part?

From their report, I figured thats them sayings its OK. As the report it self said Closed no proof of cheating. If the status as pending I would understand. At no point (from what I know), was I actually banned by bf4db. Only a report was made.

Thank you

sure I added you to the whitelist, check back with them for an update in the meantime. Thanks

It would appear im banned from all bf4 TBG servers, expect TBG #1. Just tried the lockers one, and its kicking me :(

And now it looks like i was re-banned for #1.... OK. Any reason?

Again nobody re-banned you it's bf4db doing it. I already added you to the whitelist but apparently that's not working either

4 minutes ago Banned: SYM-Sithral-LoB (Source: bf4db )

Back