Appealing my ban

Shane O. Conger

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* OBC-mako30

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- LOCKER/METRO | ALL WEAPONS ALLOWED 24/7 | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7/16/2014 12:30 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I used a M320 and got kicked, forgot explosives, then was kicked by admin for frag rounds, then banned for incendiary grenade. I didn't realize the incendiary was considered explosives.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I didn't mean to break the rules. the frag rounds I had been using all game and thought if they were illegal it would have auto kicked me like the M320 did.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Are you sure you got banned on our server? We don't restrict weapons on any of our servers.

Hey bud. It doesn't look like you are banned from our Metro server. What message are you getting when you try to join?

I didn't try again, I just seen where it said I was banned. In my appeal I put what the server name said. Was it just for the game or was it a different group altogether?

I don't think it was our group. I can't find a ban under your name. Try joining again. If it says you are banned take a screenshot of the message at the bottom of battlelog and post it here.

I will check it out, thanks. I enjoy playing on your server so I wouldn't want to be benned.

Back