Appealing my ban

D3VNT

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* xD3VNTx

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL RUSH MAPS 24/7 | BF4 + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 7:45pm CST, 7/3/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automated Ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for False Positive Slur Auto-Ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? I saw someone get autokicked in chat for typing 'jew.' I proceeded to type, "So saying 'jew' is a slur now?" and proceeded to get banned as well. There was obviously no malicious intent.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I lifted your ban,

yes saying jew will get you banned. The guy who got banned said the following

[07.03.2014 19:48:25] b6xxxxxxa9 "Louis-Frank" "75.1xxxxxxx" Banning for Racial Slur!! death to jews 7/3/2014 5:48:16 PM"

That crap is not tolerated at all. Don't repeat what they say dont ask questions about it either next time.

Fair enough, I sort of assumed that the filter took context into consideration. Thanks for the damn-near immediate reply and lift.

Fair enough, I sort of assumed that the filter took context into consideration. Thanks for the damn-near immediate reply and lift.

filters dont take context into consideration. It's script that looks for certain words used. It is us that will determine in what context it was used. 99% of time anyone who uses the word "jews" is to use it a racist remark.

Jewish is better term. Either way religion and ethnicity stuff should be kept out of our servers because we don't want it.

Like I said, fair enough, and understood. Thanks again for the lightning reply.

Still not able to join the server. Does the lift only take place after a reset or something?

Hey. I am a regular in your servers. I was playing a game just now and got perma banned for "racist slurs"? This is what I said, verbatim, "Nice shot man. Too bad you're camping." I was giving the guy a compliment? I was being tongue in cheek. I play recon as well and I know what it's like, you get to a vantage point and snipe. I certainly don't understand how that relates to race, nor do I understand why I was permanently banned. I was given no warning, I wasn't cursing or anything. I don't think this is fair at all. A simply warning saying that would have sufficed, and anyone could tell I was just being fallacious. I'd appreciate the ban being lifted. My gamer name is Aricil on PC. It'd be a shame for me to no longer enjoy playing on one of my favorite servers....

Also it was just now, in the TGB domination only server. I didn't know how to make a new thread or I would have. This site's layout kinda confused me.

Back