Apparently banned for pod surfing?

Adrius

Hey, how's it going?

I just got banned about 10 minutes ago or so for pod surfing under the soldier name Shadow_Wolf828. Honestly, I had no clue I was pod surfing. All I did was get attacked by a tank in an apc, switched seats and used the drop pod to try and get away. I didn't do anything special to get the pod to move, I just used the WASD keys to adjust where I was going to land and therefore just figured it was a normal part in the game. Either it was a misunderstanding or I was unintentionally pod surfing. From what I understood it was supposed to be difficult to podsurf anyhow.

Any help is appreciated, I think that's basically it, there really isn't much more to it.

Thanks,
-Adrius

I'll talk to whoever banned you to get the story. Like you said it may have been a mistake.

I'll get back to you :)

Alrighty, thanks for the help :D

I'm not sure if i'll see the reply for a bit, but i'll make sure to drop back at some point.

okay you'll be unbanned but they claim you knew exactly what you were doing and wasn't an accident. We'll watch you closely and you know what will happen next time it happens.

dirty and i banned you for, what was pretty clear, a pod surf. you did come post very nicely and it is very appreciated. ban lifted.

Alright, thanks for the understanding. Apparently pod surfing is a hell of a lot easier to do than it's made out to be, i'll have to pay more attention to what i'm doing or something then I guess.

Thanks again and have a good night, i'm off to sleep.

EDIT: I ran a quick test in single player, apparently I was inadvertently podsurfing, my bad guys!

Back