Any Star Trek Online players still around?

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I might be jumping back into this game with my wife. TBG has a T5 Fleet Starbase and some of the older stuff built up. I was a total nutcase back in the day. Spent a fortune and was pretty good at the game. Quit when they started making things extra grindy.

Now you can order 3d printed models of your ships. They're okay. As much as I was a ship whore back in the day it has my interest at the moment.

Screenshot from 6 years ago:
1580931934334.png

I've never played the game, but I did see a message about it being offered for free as part of the 10th anniversary of the game. If anyone is interested, here's the link for a free copy from Alienware Arena. A limited number of free keys are up for grabs, so don't wait too long if you're interested. Engage!

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/s...way/star-trek-online-discovery-starter-bundle

p.s. The new Star Trek: Picard tv series looks promising. Have you been watching it? Episode 3 airs tonight here in Canada.

I've never played the game, but I did see a message about it being offered for free as part of the 10th anniversary of the game. If anyone is interested, here's the link for a free copy from Alienware Arena. A limited number of free keys are up for grabs, so don't wait too long if you're interested. Engage!

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/s...way/star-trek-online-discovery-starter-bundle

p.s. The new Star Trek: Picard tv series looks promising. Have you been watching it? Episode 3 airs tonight here in Canada.

The game is free to play since about 6 or 7 years ago. But yeah Alienware is offering keys to a couple of bundles. I quit playing about 5 years ago. Started to feel grindy.

I have been watching it yes.

The game is free to play since about 6 or 7 years ago. But yeah Alienware is offering keys to a couple of bundles. I quit playing about 5 years ago. Started to feel grindy.

I have been watching it yes.
I'm watching it too, since i'm a TNG superfan from the 80's, but i'm finding the pace very slow..

STO is very grindy that being said it's OK sometimes, am down to play from time to time.

Back