Annoying cheater!

bk73

Hello to TBG clan! Today 26/01/10 around 14:00 a mega cheater called *-IH-* IllusionsKing rammed the server. The same thing happened yesterday night time, around 11:30.Before my eyes he autoaimed in 3 players with gunz in an instant.I was trying to find and admin but i guess bad luck. Please check on him. It's a pity clan servers to be rammed by cheaters, who spoiles the game!

*Game: BF2142

*Server Name: Hardcore TDM -|TBG|-

*Date/time: 26/01/2010 at about 14:00

*Player Name: *-IH-* IllusionsKing

*Offense: Obvious aimbot

Evidence: None

Comments: He was using an obvious aimbot,. killing 2-3 people instantly by ganz.

Thanks.

He definitely would have been aimbotting, his tag stands for illusion-hacks (.net)

U better watch the server more often. It's full of cheaters! Players with 318 or 160 ping playing like they have ping 20! I have notice another 2 players the last 15 min. I've played for 2 hours and I don't enjoy the game because they rammed us. If I see them doing that again then I have to make a notice here!

Well as it turns out many of us have to work for a living and can't be on the servers 24/7. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Also you state that it's 2142 but then place the name of our WaW server. Which is it?

i think its 2142 because i have no record of him ever playing on our CoD server and he said instantly killing 2-3 people with the Ganz. now as for which 2142 server i have no idea lol

Haha yeah I guess I should have read that part. But it's not like we have one 2142 server.

Back