Almost a good game

LONE RANGER_Tx

I need to learn not to die so much! any tips?

upload_2017-6-28_9-28-43.png

When you hear "pew pew pew", just hide like I do and suck on your thumb.

Keep aim where the enemy might be. Don't rush into areas you know may have enemy. Follow others forward and let them get shot. Reload when you are clear. Shoot then take cover to be able to reload without taking fire.

Learn to use minimap (most people say they use it but you should always be looking at it)

After saying all that... I love to just bust in and shoot people. I don't really care how many times I die.. I just try to keep it a + k/d ratio. The most important thing is that you Moo at them after killing them.

When you hear "pew pew pew", just hide like I do and suck on your thumb.

Keep aim where the enemy might be. Don't rush into areas you know may have enemy. Follow others forward and let them get shot. Reload when you are clear. Shoot then take cover to be able to reload without taking fire.

Learn to use minimap (most people say they use it but you should always be looking at it)

After saying all that... I love to just bust in and shoot people. I don't really care how many times I die.. I just try to keep it a + k/d ratio. The most important thing is that you Moo at them after killing them.

your wisdom runs deep my friend. i will ponder these sayings and save my countrymen :eek:

Well, I did slow down a wee bit in this game..used the MG4 with a silencer.. I entered when the score was 187 - 220

upload_2017-6-28_14-32-49.png

Last edited:
Back