ALL SERVERS 64?

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
wake was changed to tampa titan 64, suez is changed to 64 and i will ask soulzz to change the titan map rotation to 64 once it crashes. City maps will stay 64 obviously. I hear nice things about the suez 64, that the lag is very minimal, very common for 64 to be a little choppy here and there but for the most runs well. And its only running one 1 of our 8 cpus. So i can do the same for the rest of the servers, they all have affinities one them each server on 1 cpu so no server will affect the other ones etc... let me know what you think. That would be beastly to have all servers at 64 populated... eh?

I played on the Suez Titan 64 for about 45 minutes with no lag on my end. I'm amazed it's running so well. I was getting similar lag that I experience when the server is empty (no lag).

i was on suez 64 on my alternate account earlier. i played for about 8 minutes and bagged 20 some kills. it was very smooth. solo shots with no problems and no glitching around all out titan attacks by both teams.

i say go for it.

Played on the 64 Suez for a round, ran great with minimal chop due to the size. I don't mind the amount of kills I got either:

screen003.png

falcon you can blow me and your insane kill streaks lol

..."i need to upgarde my hacks"

Back