AKAWilky ... The ban was to be lifted on me days ago...

AKAWilky

Ok. It has been at least 2 or 3 days since the ban on AKAWilky was to be lifted. PunkBuster is keeping me from playing on your servers... why?

I thought all was well.... any ideas?

Hello TBG ... Can someone please take the time to un-ban me .. I did my 24 hour time-out. I have taken it like a champ and let it be a Friday night and the Mrs. is out and I want to frag and play..

You should be unbanned. This was on the Suez right?

Yep Suez... but PB is kicking me everytime...didn't do that before... any suggestions?

Try it agian and see why it kicks you. Wether it could be for MD5 Tool or anything. Remember posting more always helps this way we can help you fix it as fast as possable.

your ban entry is no where to be found in the ban list. make sure you can connect to other servers. PB bans is giving me one global error on your user name. something about an expired entry.

"The GUID you have searched for is blocked due to the following reason: GUID is occasionally generated due to an empty CD key being stored on Battlefield 2142 and is invalid - often caused by EA Link "

BanID V00F2AB8C

"The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142"

are you located in TN by chance? i think im getting some crazy results from PB. im sure you are fine if you can connect to other servers. post back any info you might have and we'll go from there.

I am in St Louis Missouri ... PB is only acting up on your server for some reason. Hmmmm. I am uninstalling NVIDIA drivers and software loaded 1 week ago. I have my CD in when playing.... I am getting a Punkbuster splash screen one I attemt to gain entry after the map loads ... I see just a few itmes scroll on the top of the screen (someone getting killed) then the music stops all gets quiet for 3 seconds ... I then get the Punkbuster window bost up with NO message (i.e. you have been banned ... etc.).

Thanks guys I will continue to work this thing out, but it all started with my getting banned. Maybe it is a sign from the FRAG'n Higher up....

If nothing else works, update and reinstall your punkbuster. Make sure to reset the computer after you reinstall PB. If that doesn't work either, try reinstalling 2142 altogehter, and make sure you delete the Battlefield 2142 folder in My Documents while reinstalling. Save any battlerecorder files or screenshots you want to keep...

Back