Aimbotter and gunship camper on wake

T0x][C_V3N()M

XpertBot*
Shooting people halfway across the map mostly with the park sniper rifle.

screen070.jpg

The camper: killermaus(D).

I know you are allowed to camp your own titan, but this guy is camping the enemy one all the time either in the Gs Behind the PAC titan or spawn killing on the EU one.

Damn annoying seeing he never does it when an admin is on....

Thank you for this report. I will look him up on PBBans and see if he is indeed a hack.

I gave Killermaus a kick for titan camping this morning, he must not have learned his lesson. I can PM you the details if you wish.

MajordangerD camps alot too. He'll wait between the assets and the first set of flags till something leaves the titan then he's all over it. Its just far enough away where it could be considered that 'gray' area of not camping. . .but when people can barley get out of the titan sheild before missels are flying at them is camping in my eyes.

I'd like to see an admin or an undercover admin (hint hint) in that server more often, cause there is a lot of rules being broke in that server such as the camping & not waiting your turn.

Killermaus(D) is so obvious when he camps. He'll wait right next to the titan until something leaves.

We will do our best, thanks Just.

Yea soulzz this was on wake.
Yeah undercover admin would be good, lately its hard to get through a night of gaming with out being air rammed,Rdx hopped or spawn camped by someone.

I have banned him by IP. He won't be coming back unless he has DSL.

[quote1260152340=Soulzz]
I have banned him by IP. He won't be coming back unless he has DSL.
[/quote1260152340]

Which guy? and what does DSL have to do with it? I take it there must be a way around an IP ban if you have DSL. . .

The guy mentioned in the start of the thread. Most DSL IP subnets can be changed. For example, 1.2. can become 1.2.1, 1.2.3, 1.2.4, etc. It's annoying as shit, but that's the nature of the beast.

[quote1260152884=Chris16.]
I meant being rammed with an transport or gunship :D
[/quote1260152884]

Yeah right, you meant in the bum-bum

Back