Advice on Parts? Want to get pack into pc again =)

aarongordon2012

Need some advice on a build. I have some parts im already looking into and want some opinions. Mainly play wow, overwatch and some low end games but want the ability to at least "taste" some high end stuff. Not expecting amazing FR with this build but want the best bang for the buck.
Anyr advice on different parts? Looking to save rather than spend more. Any responses are appreciated thanks guys.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3jNHq4

If you can, at least bump up that i3 to an i5. for what you want an i5 would have better longevity with games farther down the road. But if you're not minding having a lower end rig, which is no problem then that's fine. Oh, and also try to get 16gb of ram too. You can run 8, longevity wise 16 would be better. But if you just want to save and have 8gb, get 2 4gb sticks. Having a dual channel setup helps with giving you double the bandwidth of memory transfer.

If you can, at least bump up that i3 to an i5. for what you want an i5 would have better longevity with games farther down the road. But if you're not minding having a lower end rig, which is no problem then that's fine. Oh, and also try to get 16gb of ram too. You can run 8, longevity wise 16 would be better. But if you just want to save and have 8gb, get 2 4gb sticks. Having a dual channel setup helps with giving you double the bandwidth of memory transfer.
thank you for your reply, switched the ram out to two 4GB. I choose the i3 for the quad core and price, what the lowest $ you've seen the i5's run for was looking to save money rather than spend but I understand the logic for the I5. whats your opinion on the MB?

i5's can go on sale at certain shops. Not sure where you live but fry's or micro center run deals quite often on pc parts. But understandable either way especially if you just want to ease in. And for the rest of it I see no problem for what you're going for.

Back