Admin.

Remorce

Im pretty sure of what soulzz is going to say but im going to ask anyways. Any type of admin. There is so much disrespect passed around when you guys are not in your servers I try as hard as I can to enforce the rules by repeating them over and over, but people just tell me to stfu, grow up, go cry, etc. I would just like to play the game with others that are mature. Everybody that gets on your servers (not everybody but you get my point) Makes it a life goal to break every rule. Would appreciate consideration.

Unlikely, since many of us rather see TBG tags admining so others can see who they are :D.

[quote1224386584=Remorce]
-|TBGA|-?
[/quote1224386584]
I already told you no. Don't ask again.

Fine. :p

Ring im not that great lol im a medium ranked pilot while tbg is expert lmao.

Remorce did get owned Sunday night trying to match me with a zellar. LOL I tried to warn the squirt. LOL

lmao. At least you know what goes on in there when there is no -|TBG|-

I have to say that you did catch me with a tv un-expectedly remorce, but made up for it as I fed you precision guided woop-ass to your dome haha! :p 011 052 056

aint tat right budddddddddddddy.

as far as admining goes we have alternate accounts that help us keep tabs on the idiots stupids and all the playa hatas alike inc.

:p I was cheering when I got you lol. Major accomplishment to get somebody in to 100 (is it 100?) XD

[quote1225164278=roth140]
some of us admin as alternate players. we are watching.
[/quote1225164278]

I have been playing almost exclusively with my alternate. Gr8 way to admin, since ppl act differently when they don't think they're being watched. 027
I haven't been playing as much as I'd like, but I'm workin on it.

Back