Admin Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten031511

FossilMaker31 I believe abused his admin powers in the ## TBGclan.com - BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG ## server at 17:40 (ish) EST.

He was camping in the un-cap with the AA, I came in with the Attack Jet to take him out (using rockets so I have to aim towards him). I was then killed by a tank shot before I could do more damage or pull up, we all know those Attack Jets can pull up hard and fast.

A minute or so later, I was in mid-game and was KILLED by Admin and warned not to ram...how is getting killed by a Tank when using the Attack Jet with Rockets ramming? Yes I was going towards him, the rockets don't shoot downward.

He claims I was running right at him, CORRECT, that's how you aim with rockets! Before I could pull up, I got shot and killed by a tank. Then he called me out, killed me, wrongly accused, and continued to camp the un-cap.

In my opinion, pretty clear abuse of Admin Powers...then again, this is just FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS.

I RESPECT TBG Clan and am here stating my OPINION with FACTS (please check server logs).

Thanks for reading!

So now I use the Attack Jet again, DIDN'T RAM ANYONE...CHECK THE LOGS...and got KICKED?!?!??!

Check my rating, I play in your Servers A LOT and been registered here for quite some time...now I am getting KICKED for trying to kill a player in the game?

Ram_Kick.png

Really Guys? ...PLEASE REVIEW

To clarify 'Attack Jet' and 'Rockets' ...it was the Warthog and Hydra Rockets.

I was PLAYING THE GAME and using the Vehicles AS DESIGNED...NOT RAMING!

So I get kicked and all this when I try to take out an Admin? Again, I see this as CLEAR ADMIN ABUSE

Check pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back