Activision dropping Special Edition COD 5.

Space_Ace76

Okay, so Gamestop called today and said the special edition with the downloadable weapon of COD5 is being canceled. I paid $69.00 - tax for the pre-order special edition for November release. Im actually a little pissed for some reason, even though I can get my money back, I have decided Im not even going to buy the regular COD5 game now. If the upper management would pull the plug at the last minute on their product- after getting my money, and they dont believe in it or something, than I wont be getting COD5.

So, looks like I will be playing 2142 until BF3 comes out.

Spacey...

I have both COD4 and COD5 I like both. 5 Went back to the roots of single play. COD4 has more people playing online but they seem to cater to the Counter strike modes of play. Not a big fan of that.The COD5 online play is more like the old games. Makes you go down limited paths and you don't getting camped as much Haven't checked out if COD4 has Zombie mode on the PC. Zombie mode on the 360 is hard as crap but realy fun..

I don't think cod4 has zombie. Cod5 does (on PC) when you beat the single player I think... but afaik 4 doesn't.

Back