About me

Sp4nK105

Well good afternoon/evening/morning depending on when you are reading this,

My name is Aaron aka Sp4nK (Spank) I am a 26 year old male from Ontario Canada. I am currently in the Canadian Army posted to CFB Gagetown in New Brunswick. I am a Combat Engineer, with a specialty in EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal).

I found you guys while playing Squad. I enjoy the atmosphere you guys bring to the table. When I am not gaming, I am usually playing hockey or golf, or in the gym. I do not have a wife or kids that I know of.

I look forward to gaming and "meeting" you all on discord.

Welcome! We have many military folks in all branches :).

How do you feel about frontal male nudity asking for a friend
Well actually Razorbackx. Some Situations require full frontal male nudity.. like going to dinner at your crazy aunts house. Or going into the office when you are late for work. So in my opinion male nudity is acceptable. Just no looking longer than 10 seconds.. at a time...

Well actually Razorbackx. Some Situations require full frontal male nudity.. like going to dinner at your crazy aunts house. Or going into the office when you are late for work. So in my opinion male nudity is acceptable. Just no looking longer than 10 seconds.. at a time...
So what your are saying is it’s not gay if you keep your eyes closed

Dude, it has been awesome playing with you (referring to Squad) the last few times. Welcome. You'll fit in nicely around here :)

Hello Aaron, welcome to the community.

We're practically neighbors, I live in Nova Scotia. :) I don't play Squad, more of a Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 gamer, but perhaps I'll see you in Discord sometime and say hello. As @Soulzz mentioned we have lots of people in TBG who either are active or retired military, you're in good company. Have fun, it's a great group of people here.

Dude, it has been awesome playing with you (referring to Squad) the last few times. Welcome. You'll fit in nicely around here :)
Thank kindly Timmy, It is always a pleasure playing with you!

Hello Aaron, welcome to the community.

We're practically neighbors, I live in Nova Scotia. :) I don't play Squad, more of a Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 gamer, but perhaps I'll see you in Discord sometime and say hello. As @Soulzz mentioned we have lots of people in TBG who either are active or retired military, you're in good company. Have fun, it's a great group of people here.
Ohh man, what a small world! I was in Cape Breton this passed November for a month long training. Nova Scotia is on my bucket list of places to go while I am here! Hopefully Ill see you in discord and get some great places to eat.. and drink of course.

Back