7-up-yours

-Aura-

Came on two nights ago, full of anger as he was banned from 7Cav. Riled a few up with his constant whining but left.

Came back on again last night and continued, in fact was one comment away from being banned (Butter, I admire your restraint!). Seemed to calm down when he actually did realise that Butter was an Admin.

This however is bullshit, he knows exactly who Butter is and everyone else for that matter, he is a regular called warpigz who I'm sure you all know. Really not sure why he's suddenly starting bother here :(

It really is him too, style of play, parked behind a wall with an LMG ;)

ill take a look at chat logs. thanks for the heads up

LMAO that was some funny shit last night. Hano's remarks were great.

[27.08.2010 23:23:18] -HANO- : he's just mad cause someone kicked his sister in the chin and it cut his nuts off

my favorite one. if he starts shit like that again we can give him a temp ban for a day or 2 to set him straight. im not a fan of banning or kicking for shit talking.

I don't like to kick or ban either, But he was about one comment away form sitting down,told him to relax at least twice and in the end seemed to but a zipper on it,so I let him slide,BUT that will be the only time!!!

Aura...your my baby I love you so much...you bring me to tears with you comments,god I'm so emotional right now,I don't know what to say...............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!:fight:

lol butter

I remember when he said lets form a group and go kick 7th cavs ass. I was like nah ill pass. :DDDDDD

Haha, I forgot about the chin nutz remark :D :D

I hate to see players being kicked too, but I'm more alarmed at it being a regular in a "disguise". UNLESS it's some family member being a div, the pigz is normally a very very decent guy :\

Hehe Butter, what did I say?? *insert puzzled smiley*

Back