zombie fps for you android freaks

It was 99 cents, but everyone hated it because of the in app purchase scheme. So they all pirated it instead. Android Police said awhile back people where hating on it for all the wrong reasons. But I dunno every developer knows the majority market are people who grew up in the dawn of the internet. Making them all a bunch of gimme gimme gimme for free kids.

You kinda expect mobile games to be dirt cheap but then there are very good games that took a ton of money to develop. There are 2 ways to sell it, as a whole for 10+ bucks or in peices. Even if you spend the same exact amount of money in the end in peices people will hate the dev forever :p

The legit gripe would be is they made this a Tegra 2 enhanced game when say a phone with a Mali graphics chip like mine can easily handle it. So now the game has to be hacked for my phone to enjoy the full experience.

odd as i saw it on the apple store for .99 but i got it free from the android app store off my phone.

odd as i saw it on the apple store for .99 but i got it free from the android app store off my phone.

HAH thats funny. I guess they were not too concerned with Piracy on Apples platform.

Articles I read recently:
Price Drop Statement - Madfinger Games Issues Statement Regarding Dead Trigger Price Drop: 'The Piracy Rate Was Unbelievably High'
Announcement it went free - Dead Trigger Is Now Free In The Play Store
Inapp purchase - Editorial: The In-App Purchase Conundrum, Or, How Dead Trigger Has Wrongly Become The Target Of A Witch Hunt

Had it slightly wrong its Tegra3 optimized, info on the hack - Enjoy Dead Trigger in Full Tegra 3 Glory without a Tegra 3 – xda-developers

Back