what yall use to clean monitor

BlitZ003

the filthy smoker that I am my tvs and monitors need cleaned often but ive not seemed to find a good combo that doesn't leave streaks and what not. what yall use/do? thanks

I use a lint free cloth like for sunglasses and have a small bottle of Vizio tv/computer screen cleaner. I think it works good.

I use eyeglass cleaner wipes, like Flents or Clear Eyes, for years and doesn't seem to affect the monitor.
It is recommened not to use household glass cleaner products.

81LnhBjmysL._SY355_.jpg
I use this for both monitor/glasses.

First I go over it with a duster then I put some rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) on a cottonball and then wipe it. Awhile back I used lens cleaners but the alcohol does the job just as well

Since no one else has mentioned it yet, I'd recommend you never spray the product directly on the monitor. Wet your cleaning cloth instead.

Here at Costco in Canada in their Optical department, you can get 3 large bottles, 3 small bottles, and 3 cleaning cloths for 7.99. Can't beat that deal, works great on glasses, smartphones, tablets, monitors, etc.

Since no one else has mentioned it yet, I'd recommend you never spray the product directly on the monitor. Wet your cleaning cloth instead.

Here at Costco in Canada in their Optical department, you can get 3 large bottles, 3 small bottles, and 3 cleaning cloths for 7.99. Can't beat that deal, works great on glasses, smartphones, tablets, monitors, etc.
I like to read the directions and then make my own decision from there!

thanks ill see what I can track down local. and yeah I never spray anything directly on it. and just so happen to have satin type sunglasses/glasses pouches so yeah

Back