What is a camper, defined

StabemKillerman

Admin
Admin
Donator
this is for all those campers out there who who don't do anything to help their team win. instead the try and protect their precious KDR. this is what you are
10632720_10202629173311203_6523419160461839727_n.jpg

Aa much as anyone hates campers. If you don't like it, you really really should never play a military combat simulation of any kind. Just because you know... Combat involves people staying in one place sometimes.

As far as teamwork goes. Kinda hard to coordinate a bunch of blueberries.

KDR = Kill Dem Rats I don't pay attention to KDR, just want to have fun. My KDR sucks...

It amazes me how many people talk smack to me for Jeep Stuff boating. They always say, you are bullshit because you died also. My answer is, yes I died but I took out your attack boat and 4 guys. So that allows more of my team mates to live because your attack boat can't kill them, and i just took 4 tickets away from your team to our 1. I also usually end up with more kills than death at the end of the round. Worrying about KD now when you are 140 unless you really want to have a high KD, who cares if you live or die. If you get that mad when you get killed, stop playing the game, it is supposed to be fun.

I camp all the time, but only at objectives in range of the capture. First i set up my bacon, then set up my Tug and wait around the corner ready to one shot you with a saiga 12k or run around you for a knife lol

yes we all camp from time to time. i am talking about the "players" who camp from start to finish. when your team has pushed all the way across the map and they are still on the edge of the spawn because they are to afraid to come out and actually help their team. those guys are freaking worthless. i play to have fun too but winning is a lot of fun so i try and win too.

Back