Veterans Die After Being Placed On VA Hospital's Secret Waiting List

wow, just wow man....so that's how we treat our veterans who served for us and helped give us freedom. what a crock of shit. why wouldn't they just figure out another way to maybe extend another part to the VA hospital for those who cant get the care asap cause of the number of patients. im sure if they were that busy something could of been figured out to save the lives of those vets. js

I guess i'm lucky enough that I don't need to see the VA. I have service connected disabilities but I don't want to go through the hassle of the VA just to get a 10-50% disability just not worth it to me with how f'd up the system is right now.

Nope. Why don't these people enter their homes and then shoot the trespasser?

Well the soldiers case is a tiny bit easier in that regard since he owns the place. The mansion case was a bit funny because the bank owned it, though they also wouldn't admit to owning it. I forget where it was, it was beach front so I almost want to say Florida. But there are laws in some states about "abandoned property" and basically if you go in and fix it up you can stay there. Add a little he said she said and...

I guess i'm lucky enough that I don't need to see the VA. I have service connected disabilities but I don't want to go through the hassle of the VA just to get a 10-50% disability just not worth it to me with how f'd up the system is right now.
Mine took 18 months, and that was filing before my final retirement day which is supposedly the fast way...was told 24-36 months if you wait after Dos. Who knows.

It is sad, but totally not surprising. The amount of Vets to doctors ratio is....well I dont even want to make a guess. The ratio is NOT good. And now you have a new wave of Vets from the last 10-20 years on top of the Vets still kicking from 30+years ago. Albeit majority of WWII vets are declining(may they RIP, thanks for service), there are still troopers still kicking.
Like I said, it is sad that the Vet:docs ratio is so poorly stacked, that statistically speaking, it is bound to happen again.**Just hope the families are getting support if their vet(s) happen to pass before they get a chance to get treated.**

Back