Two things

<-Da-> яєgι¢ι∂є

First off I believe for any of the tf2 servers, that there should be a no griefing rule I've seen someone vote-ban a griefer on the server before yet no one has access to the command it seems and it tends to leave everyone annoyed or irritated when the engineer or several of them traps people on upward or forces them to walk off a cliff.

Second off I was curious as to what sort of anti cheating software the tbg upward has, I was spectating someone who acted awfully fishy yesterday I never had recorded his name like I should have but he was clearly using a trigger-bot it was hilarious to see him 180 around and scope only for the trigger-bot to kill a cloaked spy on rails before the second points spawn, maybe its a different software he was using but its not the first time I'd seen something like this happen its really disappointing although the other times where before I'd even looked into getting a forums account it'd be neat if there was a staff member or something that visited the the upward server and checked up on everyone every once and a while.

Hey Regicide,

thanks for dropping by and letting us know, our TF2 Rules follow the same prinicple as many of our other servers: No Hacking/Glitching/Exploiting Respect other players, no racism, no disruptive behavior, disrespect towards admins or players etc etc. If players are griefing other players, that's not okay, and thank you for reporting that.

If you need further admin suppoer server side for TF2 we can send one of our guys that way to help you out, if there is no one on on TF2 you can always come here and let us know what issues you have (like you are doing)

as far as what we do to catch cheaters? well there are a lot of us who have about 10 years of experience across gaming and we don't like to tell our secrets.

Thanks !
Lex

So if you type in voteban in chat nothing happens?

We run all services available to us for all tf2 servers not just upward. Smac,smacbans,vac.

It says I don't have access to the command, and thank you both for the response I noticed its in the rules but no one agreed with me.

you are supposed to type "voteban" with no quotes in chat not in console. Did you try that? If doesnt work can you hop on the other tf2 servers (any) and see if it works there?

Thanks, I appreciate it. I've come to notice that while school is around the trafficking changed a tad on the chart so Ill try and invite people to it from pubs and stuff maybe they'll enjoy it.

Hey can you try getting others to join the badwater server? That one could use some help and I know you asked for that map

Back