Tragically Hip live concert tonight

JoeLeb

Admin
Admin
Hi everyone.

If you're a Tragically Hip fan, there is a farewell concert broadcasting LIVE right now around the world. For those that aren't aware, their lead singer has inoperable brain cancer so this is the band's farewell tour for their fans.

You can watch the live show here....

Check it out, even if you've never heard of them, they are an amazing live band.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Yeah, it shows private now, the show ended. It was a live stream of the concert, won't be available now.

Ahh. Gotcha, Coach.

@Mr. Bojangles and myself were on TS talking about this and since I had never heard any of their music before he suggested I give them a check. Wanted to see the live performance but, seems I was too late! Great stuff they have though. Really sad to hear about one of their members being terminal.

Glad you liked it! All of their stuff should be available on Spotify, if not I'm sure you can find it on youtube lol

The HIP is like a religion in Canada - You can't possibly have grown up from the 80s up until now without hearing their music. It speaks to the hearts of Canadians! You hear it at parties, clubs, bars, everywhere. Sad day in this country no longer having those contributions and they will be missed but their music will live on forever!

Back