This is why I rolled my eyes at 'Cops'...

True. I don't know why people don't post positive police articles as well. Negative Nancy's I guess.

The news tonight said the suspect had an airsoft pistol that he was waving around and when he started shooting it at officers, they started to shoot back. So they were talking about the use of excessive force against someone who didn't even have a real gun. Are people that dense?!

if the perp had an airsoft pistol, then how the fuck did a guy from Cops get killt?

shot in the eyeball through to brain penetration?

Snake, the suspect made a dash for the door at Wendys, the cops were in the sitting area, the video guy was with the officers, but the sound guy was in the entry way. The guy started shooting and made a break for the door, as the cops started to return fire, a round struck the sound guy and he later died from the wound (dont know where he was hit).

They DID say he WAS wearing a vest, so my guess was something much worse...

I dont know where i heard this, but I always liked it: "The vest only works if they hit it."

I have had a pistol pulled on me and chased people on foot armed with an Ar-15. These "airsoft pistol/rifles are very realistic. The family said the officers on scene should have used an alternate means. You can't go any higher in the levels of force when met with a subject armed with a pistol.

if a perp doesnt comply and is holding what LOOKS like a handgun, what else do you want the cops to do...let the perp kill them?
First thing my Dad taught me about weapons, is to assume it is loaded, no matter what type of weapon or what it looks like; if someone is aiming it at you, they intend to do you harm.

Back