TheCoffeeChief XD

TheCoffeeChief

What's up? I'm Logan, aka TheCoffeeChief. 20 year year old guy, that loves to game (of course). I usually rotate out between the xbox and PC gaming lately. Working 2 jobs, full time 911 operator and a customer service rep, so unfortunately I don't get a lot of time to play DX. If you like COD, Battlefield, DayZ or CS GO hit me up.

Happy Gaming, Peace!

welcome. youll find all of us are PC. BF4 is the majority with some other games on the side. as well as some closest console players. which of our servers brought ya here or you know someone that sent ya this way?

I've actually been looking for a gaming community for awhile, since my last one, RGC, fell apart. Just looking for oher people to game, and I happened to see a video where one of your members was shown. So I thought I would see if TBG was still active, and it was XD. Thank you both for the welcomings, lol it sucks that I'm 5 months from 21 DX

now the curiousity did you think this was an Xbox group or PC? and was the video COD?

It was a CoD video lol, and i thought it was an Xbox group lol XD it was a video by m3rkmus1c.

And thanks for the welcome Irishian, glad to be here!

Back