Maps:
  • Siege of Shanghai
  • Hangar 21
  • Propaganda
  • Silk Road
  • Hainan Resort
  • Wave Breaker
  • Caspian Border

Weapons: This is where it gets interesting. Before the round begins all players will be given a number that corresponds to a random loadout as seen in the chart in the first reply. In the even a player does not own the primary, they will draw another number. If the player does not own the pistol assigned to that loadout, they will use the P226. If a player does not own an assigned Gadget, they will go without.

Bonus Round!

JoVaZsD.gif

Chain Smoker Rules:

Game Mode: Chain Link

Maps:
  • Lumphini Garden
  • Propaganda
Weapons: The only Weapons allowed will be the XM25 Smoke, M320 Smoke, and Melee.

mdatqWq.gif

Prizes and Awards!

With the removal of Phantom Fun Time, New awards have been created for Battle Royale!

Drawing Prizes!
Award Prizes!
Want Better Prizes? Donate Today!

This will all be taking place on Bungie Games Server

*To Qualify you must actively play all Battle Royale Rounds.

You MUST be in TEAMSPEAK to Participate!

Last edited:
Looks like I will be missing this one. First one I will be missing too :( Good luck to everyone!!!

I know it might be a bit out dated, but I have a copy of L4D2 I would be willing to donate if anyone would be interested. I plan on donating a copy of KF2 to the drawings :) not sure when the games are next month, but at least have it for july :)

A good friend of mine gave me a copy of Goat Simulator. Oh my god it is a hilarious game. I wish i had bought it sooner myself!

I seen theres a mod out called goatz that iss the goats on mopeds playing ctf

first off I'm not showing this video as an approval of the spring patch DICE put out. I'm showing it to show that some of you will be dancing like this to not get killed this evening, myself included haha

On my way home from the Roadeo. Games should be on time. Join us 30 minutes early for our Zavod Bow Warm-up!

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Back