Thank You and Hello

KMA

KMA checking in from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm not sure of the age range here but i'm 39. Nice site. Thank you to TBG and supporters for providing servers to play on!

Hello KMA and welcome at TBG Clan! We are a 21 years old + clan... Thanks for the good comments and hope to see you around.

Cheers

@JoeLeb fellow from NS!

Reactions: KMA
Thank you! I have been PC gaming online mainly since SOF2/1942/MOH. I love battlefield and right now i'm pretty excited with what have experienced running lone wolf. But i'm getting tired of not being able to have a supporting cast to work with to the point i fear my keyboard buttons may learn how to fly suddenly. I live in Dartmouth so @JoeLeb is pretty close. Hello @JoeLeb

Hello and welcome! 39? That makes you one of the younger fellas on here. :)

Welcome KMA. Im part of the oldies squad I'm 65 Nov 3rd so all ages are represented here. Lots of Military types in here of all eras.

I have to compliment the success of this place here. I'd give 2 thumbs up for the experience being on teamspeak. I know you have been around for years but i didn't come on to your site/TS3. To see the amount of support you receive from the community speaks volumes for this community. I've never scene that much support roll in in 2 weeks time. So my hats off to you guys who worked hard on making this what it is and to all those who've supported this place over the years. It's really impressive. I've attempted this a few times but we didn't have the right tools to make it work as a group.

Just wanted to say Peace to everyone. I can't knock this place at all but i know it's not the place for me. Take care everyone.

Sad to hear that you're moving on, was looking forward to another Nova Scotia player in our group. Be well!

Back