TBG members on the TBG 24/7 Locker server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z0MbeeZz

As I have posted before and I am a huge fan of your servers, I must admit that my time spent with your members is close to classless. Specifically {TBG} 19DaRkNeZz68. I am all for a little trolling but when pubbers ask questions and the server-admins respond "by sucking dick?". I find this to be extremely juvenile. So I called out darkness on his attitude and he proceeds to the "Your Mom" jokes and my mom sucks dick and what not. And then he says its all about fun. So if this is the kind of fun your TBG represents then I think I will have my fun else where.

As far as Darkness, I hope that some day he can grow to be a mature gamer and understand that he represents TBG when he speaks and acts, but he is not a gamer that I want to continue to play with. Anyways,...

Thank you for the servers you have and TBGs contributions to the community. GL HF

What's your in game name? I just wanted to see the conversation from both side

LOL, its not a question. Get it right. He said, its his firs time and I said "@ Sucking a dick?". You got all butt hurt like you suck dick before. So my response to you is "You mom suck dick and she had fun with it". There, I aint got nothing to hide. Geez! Are you going to cry to everyone and get all soft about it?

Zhua Zhu!

Last edited:
yep that pretty much sums it up, i'm not butthurt, I expect this sort of thing from pubbers, but not the adminslol your a poor representation of TBG which has great servers. I just think you are classless. that's all. GLHF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back