[BF:HL] TBG HL conq/hotwire suggestion

Krazy_fanboy

Hey after playing tonight on conq/hotwire, I would like to suggest we do either one or the other. Me personally am not liking the hotwire mode but maybe it was the maps we were on. Just my two cents.

it's one of a kind tbh you dont see many servers keeping that rotation populated.

Plus hotwire is great way to earn cash fast. People seem to like that

Last edited:
Honestly I don't care for hotwire but I may give it another go now that I'm not dying by vehicular impact every time I spawn. Surprised there are not that many servers.

Quite a lot of servers actually more than bf4. What do you have set on your filter?

I know a recruit, and sameodaddy enjoy hotwire.

I would rather see us replace a diminishing bf4 server that isn't being used by us with bfh and then have conquest and hotwire on their own.

It just might be my search settings. I'll tweak them tonight. Is actually fun. Found a pistol and knife only server so I'm gonna check that out tonight.

I too also did not like Hotwire at first. I think mostly because I was used to conquest, but things have changed. I love the hotwire. I still like conquest type maps but the in the dark maps I personally could do without.

Back