Soulzz: Help fund the tattoo! NSFW

HomebrewerCraig

So I decided it'd be wise after a long day in the AZ sun + booze + cigars + dehydration, to Google something know one should ever Google.... @Soulzz. Can anyone spot Soulzz? I say "he" is fourth row fourth column.

upload_2015-7-3_23-21-35.png

i thought top row, fourth column, but alas, i too have been in the AZ sun

I'm going to hold you to that. Heck, I might start a gofundme page for you.
I will split this cost with you and everyone else who wants to kick in. The more people, the more pink and purple unicorns farting rainbows we can have decorationg it

easy turbo I said the phrase uniicorns are cool and all

I will split this cost with you and everyone else who wants to kick in. The more people, the more pink and purple unicorns farting rainbows we can have decorationg it
I'll need a hard amount of how much you will need for this to start the GoFundMe page. Can we also have his face tattooed on you?

I said the phrase only. starting amount would be how good do you want it to look? I have what I call my "gamer" leg I was gonna put it there next to an old clan symbol

OK after talkin to turbo I have found the space for this im gonna say starting would be atlleast 300 I can call the shop and get more precise but id say that for atleast starter

Alright. So I just signed up for GoFundMe.com and they do take a cut of 7.9% which is not bad at all. I'll get the page setup and everything in a bit once I know a solid price to start this off with.

ive got the space for this horrible/great idea picked out as turbo is wanting lots of colors im gonna guess minimum 500. go big or go home

Back