SlickSTi Reporting In

SlickSTi

Hi guys. I'm a trial member. Here's some things about me that are relevant to gaming.

I've been a long time Battlefield player. I started in 1942. Desert Combat was hot. I also played BF2, 2142, BF3, and have over 500 hours in BF4.

I've also been a long time Blizzard game fan. I played Heroes of the Storm (from alpha), SC1, SC2, WC, WC2, WC2 TFT, Diablo 1, 2, 3, World of Warcraft up until this last expansion which was so bad I cancelled.

I also have dabbled in early access games like DayZ and H1Z1. I also have been doing other early access games like Defiance, which I like the TV show more.

Now for the non gaming things. I am a systems administrator by day. I manage a team of 2 people locally and work with 6 in India. We together support around 500 servers. I am extremely well versed in the following...

Active Directory
Active Directory Rights Management Services
Advanced Group Policy Management
AutoIT Scripting
NetApp Filer Management
McAfee Product Management (ePO, Endpoint Encryption, Dataloss Prevention, Host Instrusion Prevention, and AntiVirus)
Windows Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012(R2)
VMWare ESX 4/5
Microsoft Hyper-V (I prefer VMWare but I don't write the checks)
Systems Center Virtual Machine Manager
IBM\Lenovo and HP hardware
Quest AD Recovery Manager
Lumension\Patchlink\Heat Security Vulnerability Management

I can't give you specific information on any operation I've worked on or which customer it was for. I can provide guidance based on my past work experiences.

I also love cars and am an avid Subaru guy. I bought myself a 2002 WRX when Subaru finally brought them to the USA. Then in 2006 I bought my first Subaru WRX STi. I had it modded by a top US tuner that increased the horsepower from 300 to 450. Then last August I bought a 2015 STi which I will keep stock and enjoy immensely. I am hoping to take it to Road Atlanta for a track day this summer.

Anyways let me know if you guys need anything. I'm here to help the community in any way possible.

Thanks Soulzz. I wish my sys admin colleagues still played games. All married with kids and their only options are PS4 or XBox One, which they can't use the controllers. ROFL.

Back