SHIT!!! I AM ADDICTED

pinkytube1

I found my perfect loadouts and weapons that work and now I cannot stop playing Bf1

WOW its amazing. The hit reg is much more accurate 90% of the time than BF4

The maps i have to admit are not as fun, and I miss jihad capability with vehicles. But besides that WOW!!

Already at rank 30, but still MANY hackers.

I cant wait until TBG gets its servers that dont rotate ALL the damn maps .

I only like suez, san quentin scar and amiens somewhat....

I would limit to 5 snipers per match though i hope they put a capability for that SOON for some maps...

I wish some of my buds like Mex and Love and Jmac and others would join me on BF1!!

FREE TEABAGS WINDMILL E!

It was like that for me, then the repetitiveness started kicking in. I seem to be fine if I only play about 1.5 hours a day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Im just going to wait for a sale, I believe there's a chance i can get it free with the 1080 TI to. Maybe it will be a bit more refined then.

I was going to wait on it but i figured i can try it and get a refund if i don't like it. Considering the amount of money i've wasted in my life, the worst case scenario is i bought the game full price and enjoyed it. And right now i am wow'd. I just need some squad mates and i'd be 100% (at this point), satisfied with the purchase.

Well its cool you like it, i felt the same way at first but the honey moon phase wore off pretty quick for me after a few days in the demo.

True team play is missing right now in BF1 (from my point of view). I am hoping for decent server commands for admins and TBG getting at least one server.

Other question... Has anyone figured out how to get the double "w" to sprint? Right now, I am holding down the shift key to sprint. I think I have already permanently damaged my hand. And we all know I use this hand for many other more important things...

Reactions: KMA
True team play is missing right now in BF1 (from my point of view). I am hoping for decent server commands for admins and TBG getting at least one server.

Other question... Has anyone figured out how to get the double "w" to sprint? Right now, I am holding down the shift key to sprint. I think I have already permanently damaged my hand. And we all know I use this hand for many other more important things...

Just go into the controls under gameplay and change spring from hold to click...that way it stays on. Same thing with the zoom, you can change from hold to click...there's a wealth of options to change user controls.

I'm a moron. Thx... Already changed it... (those darn trial members with the stupid questions...)

If anyone wants to add me, i'm interested in squading up. search for KMA_1976

I was too tired last night for gaming and i only got ts info night before.

For some reason if i am in game, and i try to add a friend through origin overlay, i draw a blank screen. i pretty much have to alt-tab and manually add a friend through origin. I haven't looked it up yet but has anyone else had that issue? Not that i want to hijack this thread.

This is the first time in years where no hype or commercial was going to make me buy this game. So many times i've been let down. I still played them but i never felt fulfilled. Bf1 makes me feel like i'm playing Battlefield again. If everyone worked together, the matches would be epic. It's really that simple yet no one does it. I think this game is all that and then some. But EA has that refund time period and this is the first time i'm keeping the game unlike many i've cancelled.

Isn't it possible to put dynamite on a truck? I threw some on a tank and blew it up after hitting it with AT grenades. Very satisfying.

Back