[BF4] #SaveDragonValley

IlDeathstrokelI

Guys I was really annoyed that you removed the DV map from the BF3 maps server. I really wanna play that map but the other server is dead. DV was a good addition to BF3 maps server. I don't know why you guys removed it. DV server has some real trouble standing on its own lately. I'm not asking you guys what to do, its just a suggestion. Please do something about it if you can.

Only chopper whores like dragon valley. :)

There was a vote a while back and removing DV garnered 52% of the vote: http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-3-battlefield-2-maps-no-lag-tbgclan-com.45209/

The problem with DV isn't the map per se. The issue is, for the regulars who play on that server, how long the map takes. Most times DV lasts nearly an hour. Again, once isn't terrible, but spending an hour every rotation on DV isn't fun. To make matters worse, after the 5pm reset or server crash the rotation would get messed up. There were times when DV would play 3/4 maps.

There's a reason the DV server is empty. ;)

lmao. Chopper whores like Siege of Shanghai. People like me who like a challenge play on maps like dragon valley. Besides I just love that map, not sure why others don't.

It sad to see the server is empty most of the time. I even try to join when I see an admin seeding the server. (whenever I can). But the server wont populate sometimes.

Sorry I should have checked the forums thoroughly before I made this post.

I wonder what a current vote would yield? :p
You should call a vote if you want it back in the rotation!

If the server is dead, grab some friends and help get it going. It was voted well before not to have dragon valley on the bf3 server and we can't be constantly bombarded with threads about wanting/removal of maps. Sorry ;(

Back