Requesting to join -|TBG|-

SlickSTi

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 37

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* SlickSTi

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF Series, GTA V, Diablo 3, HotS

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* Mainly the 30 map rotation although I currently don't have BF4 installed. I will probably reinstall it soon as I buy a larger SSD.

Where are you located?:* Alpharetta, GA

What is your Occupation/School?:* Systems Administrator

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I've been playing on your BF4 servers for a while. I'm pretty high ranking on the 30 map server. I like playing with the group.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Also sent a PM to our recruit managers to expedite this process :).

Well the few times I try to get in with you guys obviously its not enough.

Hello Slick, thanks for your application. We require a few things to finish processing your app. We need a photo of you and also a photo of a goat and a garden hose. Preferably all together in one photo, but I'll leave that up to you. Thanks!

Not recent.

makos.jpg

Also not recent. Have fun.

jlewis.jpg

Ah, no one did your TBG Trial intro -- don't worry, it's not nearly as intense :).

I'll be on around 6:30 PM Pacific Time -- I'll also send you a PM.

Okay I was supposed to celebrate my birthday on Sunday with my mom but I'm going to have to do a couple of really important server upgrades due to the Windows Server 2003 end of life coming up. So I asked her if we could do it tomorrow after work. I'll report back when I hear from her but she might have to work herself so it might be rescheduled again.

Just let me know what day/works for you.

Back