Requesting to join -|TBG|-

TheBakedPotato

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 25

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* bakedpotatov4 (Chris H)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4, TF2

Where are you located?:* Austin

What is your Occupation/School?:* Out of work game customer support rep

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Play on your server often enough. Figure I'd volunteer to look out for it.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* No

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yup

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Ooh this makes a thread automatically. Righto. I'm mainly applying because admin-ness is generally sparse round the times I seem to be playing so I figure I'd offer myself up to fill in the gaps. I have worked the last two years for Blizzard Entertainment as a Game Master and one of the job duties that I performed during my tenure there was handling toxic players and occasionally investigating hack reports and appeals.

Laid back, iron skinned. Able to out troll most trolls.

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 25

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* bakedpotatov4 (Chris H)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4, TF2

Where are you located?:* Austin

What is your Occupation/School?:* Out of work game customer support rep

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Play on your server often enough. Figure I'd volunteer to look out for it.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* No

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yup

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.
Ooh this makes a thread automatically. Righto. I'm mainly applying because admin-ness is generally sparse round the times I seem to be playing so I figure I'd offer myself up to fill in the gaps. I have worked the last two years for Blizzard Entertainment as a Game Master and one of the job duties that I performed during my tenure there was handling toxic players and occasionally investigating hack reports and appeals.

Laid back, iron skinned. Able to out troll most trolls.

We are typically looking for community members, not extra admins. We are a community and family first. Admins second. Not sure it would be a great fit at this time. I'd suggest spending time in teamspeak and getting to know us. I'm not a recruit manager so by no means do I have final say.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

im with doc on this. and that u said wont help populate your fav tbg server why not? admins being sparse at your play time would mean u can just go all crazy in the server. if there is an issue report it and we can handle it as soon as seen

Hi, thanks for showing interest.

Doc is correct, we are a tight group and would like all our recruits to join in on that.

You would have to go through a 30 day trial like everyone else. We look at your dedication, activity and how you fare with the others so please keep that in mind (They have to vote for you in the end) If you feel that you are able to commit, we can go ahead and PM you the pertinent details for membership.

Sounds entirely reasonable. And to answer Blitz question... I'd have to say it's because I don't really know too many folks in BF and outside of messaging them telling em to come on I'm not sure how else that would be achieved. And I wouldn't want to set forth expectations in this application that I couldn't live up to. :p

To clarify what "helping populate/seed your favorte TBG servers" means: it means spending time there even when it is dead to try and get them going again as quickly as possible.

Oh, totally would be down for that. I'd be on that like a hobo on a ham sammich.

I have seen Potato on our TF2 servers. I've probably set him on fire a number of times. =)

Potato, look for Stink Eye in game. I'm usually on Turbine, but I play the others too.

Back