Requesting to join -|TBG|-

BattleBorn

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 27

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* BattIeBorn

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4 - all BF series

Where are you located?:* Ontario Canada

What is your Occupation/School?:* Retired Infantry - Now manage a pub

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I always play on your servers

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* yes

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Hi Harry,

Glad you are interested in applying. Unfortunately we reach our limit for battlefield 4 apps for this month. You would have to bump or re-apply in August.
Would you like the TS info in the meantime?

Thanks

Yeah that'd be great - I don't really like going solo, I'm more of a PTFO kinda guy and anyone who wants to join that kinda bandwagon I'd be happy to play alongside with!

Hey lads - Wondering if you've already reached your monthly "quota" already?

Hey lads - Wondering if you've already reached your monthly "quota" already?

Hey there. If you take a look at fasts posts it states that we are full until August. Feel free to bump this thread on August first. In the meantime, hang out with us on TS and have a damn fine time destroying the enemy.

Hi Harry,

Glad you are interested in applying. Unfortunately we reach our limit for battlefield 4 apps for this month. You would have to bump or re-apply in August.
Would you like the TS info in the meantime?

Thanks

Yeah mate - sorry bout that, I read them all after I posted this. I'll be round!

Haha - I actually have had this gaming alias for 17 years. I read a book called BattleBorn when I was 10 and it was about the S70 Blackbird. When I was playing SkyRim and saw the name I was like "hey, this is f'n sweet!".

Righto - Can I do a cheeky 1 day early application before I forget like I did last month?

No but you could get team speak info and hop in a channel so guys can get to know you

Last edited:
No but you could get team speak info and hop in a channel so guys can get to know you
THIS!!!!

Definitely get on, meet the guys/gals, and make sure to stay active. We will need to know you before you can be a member, and TS3 is a great place to get your name and personallity known. The forums are also a great source to meet. Stay active, be on TS3, and we look forward to gaming with you on our team!

Already have been for a few weeks!

If I counter knife any of you lads I have a funny "1 liner" to blurt out... like a boss!

Like JoeLebroy saying 'it's just a little prick.' When he knifes you.

Someone should pm you the details and catch you on TS

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Back