Reporting Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeddyKen

Member Name FeddyKen

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?**|TBG| - ALL RUSH MAPS 24/7 | BF4 + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4.

Date/time:** 8/28/14

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:30ish AM (UNITED STATES, CENTRAL)

Player's name** unkowndude50

Offense committed: Consistent racism, harassing others, typical high school insults ranging from virgins, to hackers, to "Gonna find you and kill you in your sleep."

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://puu.sh/bb8pG/6582594469.jpg

http://puu.sh/bb93y/cbd4f554d3.jpg

A little background. This all started when I shot him with a SMAW as he rounded a building, (As he was in VERY close proximity).

He then went to call his gunner all manner of things, I attempted to defend the poor fella, since there's no WAY they could've known I was there.
(Dust storm, close proximity to building.)

This is when it hit the fan, this went on for nearly half an hour of him just attempting to engage me with his childish insults and very
limited vocabulary. He said he was going to report me as well, "Proving" I was an aim botter. Right. Hackusations around.

He seems to have gotten himself banned by "forgetting" to space the N and I from a particular word.
The person in question also made it a deal to basically tell everyone who told him to calm down he'd kill them, etc.

As much as I would have loved to have just hidden chat, you gotta communicate with your team, and as far as I know, you can't just
mute someone specifically through the in-game menu.

I appreciate your time to look into this matter.

~DSEF Member - FeddyKen.

Stfu noob hacker i wasnt the pilot you dumbfuck moron idiot.. And that smaw was beyond legit so dont even try to deny your aimbot

And with that there, do I rest my case, and submission of report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back